SUDevilPup Contact E-Mail

sudevilpups@proton.me

Friday, August 17, 2018

2018 Thank You Tour

Devil Pups:  We have been invited to breakfast with the Marines of the Utah Dixie Detachment #1270, Marine Corps League, on September 8, Saturday morning, 8:30 a.m., for a free breakfast (for the pup and mom and dad) and a few minutes of their meeting to introduce yourselves and thank them for their support.  The meeting is held at the Elks Lodge located at 630 W. 1250 No, St. George.  

We want to thank them for the donation they made to the program and let them see where their fundraising was used.  Please let me know if you and your parents can make this breakfast meeting.  E-mail me at dtoole at sunrivertoday dot com and let me know how many from your family will attend.
 The Color Country Chapter of the D.A.R. will also want to host you at one of their upcoming meetings.  I will arrange this meeting with the AFJROTC instructors and let you know when that will be.