SUDevilPup Contact E-Mail

sudevilpups@proton.me

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

27 Mar 2019 - Last Parent Information Meeting

Pup Candidates and Parents:  We had a SRO turnout on Tuesday night at the first 2019 Parent Information Meeting, and I got some good e-mail addresses.  If you signed a card during the Devil Pup presentation at your high school and you (or your parents) have not received an e-mail from me, please send me an e-mail at dtoole at sunrivertoday dot com (you know how to format that address) and I can get you on the list.  I was not able to decipher your e-mail for whatever reason.

WEDNESDAY evening 7:00 p.m. March 27, at the St. George Library, Basement Room B.  Last Parent Information Meeting.  Pup candidate and a parent must attend ONE of the meetings, so this is the last chance.

We are still waiting on confirmation for the first training session at the college fitness center.  There's a lot going on there, and we practice there as their guest.  Stay tuned to this blog and I will let you know as soon as I know.  We anticipate either this Saturday [30th] or next Saturday [6th].  Check back often.