SUDevilPup Contact E-Mail

sudevilpups@proton.me

Saturday, July 30, 2022

Save the Date - and LET ME KNOW!


Devil Pups and Eagles:  Now's the time to put August 24th on your calendars for our Awards Night.  6:30 p.m. at Dixie High School in the common area.

So the Pizza Factory knows how many pizzas to build and bread sticks to bake, please send me an e-mail at sudevilpups.com and let me know how many from your family will attend.  Also, let me know if any family members are under the age of 5.

The cost for the meal will be $9 per person.  ($2 for under 5)  Pizza Factory always blesses us with a special "Devil Pup" cost and it includes tip.  Since we will need to make just one payment to Pizza Factory, you will need to pay our cashier as you arrive at Awards Night.  We will be set up to accept cash, as close to your total as you possibly can.  It's a little clunky, but it needs to be done this way.  

School instructors' meals will be comp'd.

I will be nagging you until I know who all, and how many, will be attending Awards Night, so please respond asap!!