SUDevilPup Contact E-Mail

sudevilpups@proton.me

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Almost Ready for Camp

Pup Candidates and Parents:  I'm sending to you a Contact List for emergency use when traveling to Camp Pendleton.  By now you should all have a copy of the directions for meeting the shuttle to get into the base.  But I will send another copy via e-mail.

Please note that immediately after the graduation ceremony, we require that all Devil Pups meet Sgt. Billion at a designated spot across the parade field from the stands for pictures.  Parents are invited to meet their pups there and participate in photos.  Then you are free to go.

We are also requesting that each pup notify Sgt. Billion when he/she is leaving with parents so we make sure we leave no one behind and that everyone is safely reunited with family members.

I will be sending this message twice, once from gmail and once from my SunRiver address.  If you cannot open the PDF Contact List, please let me know so I can get it to you in a different format.

Donna Toole